small things, just like that, while passing by,
memories go, stroking me,

in the nights, below the pillow, old smiles,
make me sleep..it's not possible to meet, but tell me this much
why have we met then..

I can't call you, can't forget you,why is it so?

everything is the same, but something is missing..

the sound of your footsteps isn't there..
I didn't know, you didn't know,whatever happened without knowing..

something happened, that didn't happen to me,why did it happen to you then..

it's not your mistake, it's not my mistake,
why are there complaints still..

I can't call you, can't forget you,

why is it so?

everything is the same, but something is missing..the sound of your footsteps isn't there..

why, why aren't they there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

di alu2kan berbuat bising @ berbisik @ melalak kat sini :P