im speechless...0_0

...d reason ...
I'm not a perfect person,there's many things i wish i didn't do, but i continue learning ,i never meant to do those things to you, and so i have to say before i go...that i just want you to know, i've found out a reason for me,to change who i used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is you...i'm sorry that i hurt you, it's something i must live with everyday, and all the pain i put you through, i wish that i could take it all away, and be the one who catches all your tears, thats why i need you to hear, i've found out a reason for me, to change who i used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is you...
...then...
There will come a day when all of this is in my past..and there will come a day when you're out of my head at last ...i'm trying not to fall...damn it's such a long way down...but here i am....
1 day i will make us free ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

di alu2kan berbuat bising @ berbisik @ melalak kat sini :P